What exactly is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that will decrease the surface stress of liquid and produce a considerable volume of uniform and secure foam, that is employed to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is really a substance that will make its aqueous solution develop a massive quantity of foam when mechanical force is introduced right into the air. This type of material is really a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of any Cement foaming agent is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, and it also cannot turn into a foaming agent. Surface activity is the core of foaming.
The function of cement foaming agent
The primary function of a cement foaming agent is to promote the foaming of cement paste to form lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, creating the cement slurry to get a large number of pores through the construction process, thereby reducing the density of concrete and which makes it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, along with other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents could also improve the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. Additionally, cement foaming agents could also improve the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it easier to construct and shape.
12 features and features of foaming agent
- It has compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been able to meet the wants. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this issue. , a substitute for traditional insulation materials
- It is actually lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively cuts down on the load of the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, whilst the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Improve the stability and life of the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer features a high amount of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively making certain the indoor floor is flat and not cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times that relating to the benzene board. It consists of perlite particles. More than 5 times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, that is 20-30 times that relating to ordinary cement.
- It has good compressive strength: if the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: There will be no condensation around the warm water pipes during heating, and you will see no splitting involving the layers.
- Good bonding: The material found in foamed cement is cement, that has a superb bond with the lower and upper layers and will not cause hollowing or collapse of the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and will be combined entirely with the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to form a whole.
- It has an anti-permeability effect: Due to the porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is much more than six times stronger than that of ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is surely an inorganic material (cement) that does not burn and therefore has good fire resistance. When used on buildings, it can improve the fireproof performance of the building.
What are the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and is generated via a selection of complicated chain reactions. The product is really a pure and clear oily liquid having a light yellow color. It is far from sensitive to difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is near to neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and does not contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, hard to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to create foamed cement has got the attributes of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, so it is commonly employed in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices can be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin since the primary raw material and is made through a series of hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It is actually produced using imported advanced equipment as well as the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented through the production process. The product is really a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, quality of sound consistency, outstanding foaming, and ideal foam stability; it is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. Due to the high surface strength of the foam created by this foaming agent, the foam is highly stable. The bubbles of the foamed cement made with it have been in a closed state independent of every other, and there is no link between the bubbles. The permeability resistance of the foamed cement products is quite high. In the same density, in contrast to foamed cement made with plant-based foaming agents, it provides better sealing and heat preservation properties and better strength.
The uses of cement foaming agent
- Construction area
Cement foaming agents are commonly used within the construction industry and therefore are mainly used to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the advantages of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. These are commonly used in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, along with other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road area
Cement foaming agents will also be found in the broad industry and therefore are mainly used to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the advantages of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and will reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge area
Cement foaming agents will also be found in the bridge industry, mainly used to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the advantages of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which can detect the weight of the bridge and extend the service life of the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
Top Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is really a supplier of concrete additives, which are concrete foaming agent and relative products with over 12 years expertise in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Charge Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. Should you be looking for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])